Monday, June 7, 2010

My first picks for the World Cup's matches

Howdy! :) After making a nice profit on recent friendly games it's time to focus on the World Cup which is starting in just a few days... I'm going to post my tips everyday, I will even provide you with the bets for LIVE! betting on a few chosen matches. I will let you know which events did I pick soon. LIVE! betting can be very profitable if you know what you are doing... ;)

So, below you'll find my first 6 tips for the World Cup:

South Africa - Mexico Suggested bet: 1X
Argentina - Nigeria Suggested bet: 1
Germany - Australia Suggested bet: 1
Serbia - Ghana Suggested bet: 1X
Netherlands - Denmark Suggested bet: 1
England - USA Suggested bet: 1

Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Preview on Feedage: betting-portal Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You


Get more site traffic with paid directories. This site is listed under Soccer Directory