Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yesterday I predicted all the results correctly!

Yesterday was another great day with a hit rate of 100%. I correctly predicted the results of both friendly games. It was a nice chance for boosting your bankroll, I hope that you made some nice profit. :)

Stay tuned for more hot betting tips which will be posted shortly. :)


One more thing - check out the great World Cup promo which was launched yesterday at one of my favourite bookmakers - just click on the button located in the top right corner of my blog. ;) They currently offer an incredible 100% deposit bonus up to 100 GBP! I strongly recommend this bookie. With great offer on different sports, bonuses, excellent customer service and withdrawals done within approximately an hour, they are definitely one of the best bookies on the market! Have fun. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Preview on Feedage: betting-portal Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You


Get more site traffic with paid directories. This site is listed under Soccer Directory