Monday, May 31, 2010

Hot betting picks for the next few days

Please find below some hot betting picks for the coming days:

Portugal - Cameroon Suggested bet: 1
Romania - Macedonia Suggested bet: 1
Italy - Mexico Suggested bet: 1
Australia - Denmark Suggested bet: 1X
Norway - Ukraine Suggested bet: X2
Belarus - Sweden Suggested bet: X2
France - China Suggested bet: 1

I'm really glad that you like my tips and you are making nice profits thanks to them. :) In regards to what Adam wrote in his comment to my last post, I'm going to prepare a link with my Moneybookers and Neteller details like you suggested. You will be able to send me a small piece of your winnings if you decide to do so. This will help me to keep the picks free and to grow this blog. If you will decide to send me some money you can also count on special tips, extra betting advice and much more. I'll prepare a page with all the details and I'll post it here. Thanks Adam for the idea. Personally I think it's great - it's a win - win situation for everybody. :) Regarding your question about the tips for the World Cup - no worries, you'll have everything you need posted here. :)


Stay tuned for more hot betting tips coming up soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Preview on Feedage: betting-portal Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You


Get more site traffic with paid directories. This site is listed under Soccer Directory