Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our today's hitrate was 90%.

After checking the results of today's matches it turned out that I predicted correctly 9 of 10 results so the hit rate is 90%. Debrecen prepared an unpleasant surprise with a draw at home (playing with 10 players only after receiving a red card) but the rest of matches were o.k. so the hit rate is 90. Not too bad I think. :)

Starting from next week I'm going to add some hot tips for different events from football, tennis, basketball and hockey. I will try to post some picks everyday! :) My blog has more and more visitors and I'll do my best to pick the correct results for you to help you generate the biggest profit possible. :)

Stay tuned for more hot tips coming soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Preview on Feedage: betting-portal Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You


Get more site traffic with paid directories. This site is listed under Soccer Directory