Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summary of the weekend't results.

Well, it's time to check the results of matches I've picked from this week's events and the calculation of hit rate I've achieved.

Birmingham C. - Burnley Suggested bet: 1 WON
Manchester City - Aston Villa Suggested bet: 1 WON
Tottenham H. - Bolton W. Suggested bet: 1 WON
Schalke - Werder Bremen Suggested bet : 2 WON
Spartak Nalchik - Dynamo Moscow Suggested bet: 1 WON
RB Salzburg - Wiener Neustadt Suggested bet: 1 WON

Not bad, not bad indeed. :) 6 matches, 6 hits. Hit rate = 100%.

I hope that you've used my picks for your bets and that you've generated some nice profit this weekend. :) I'll prepare some picks for the mid-week events too so stay tuned and visit my blog daily. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the hit rate so high. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I played your picks on 3 coupons and I won over 260 GBP! Thanks mate! I'm adding your blog to my favourites and I'll visit it everyday. Hopefully you'll post some more tips soon. Cheers!

May 3, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Preview on Feedage: betting-portal Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You


Get more site traffic with paid directories. This site is listed under Soccer Directory